OCL700 Fully Automatic 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 Station Collator
The increasing complexity of some card structures and layers and the need for higher yields accuracy and output have made the Oasys Collator the machine of choice for professional Card manufacture across the industry.
Find out more about our range of Collators or ask us to recommend the best solution for your requirements.
- Combines web fed overlay, with pre-printed core sheets to form between three to five layer card sheet sets.
- Unique precision, print to print core alignment eliminates edge to edge registration.
- Completely automates the processes between printing and lamination.
- Handles thin gauge overlay down to 40 microns in thickness
- Retains a high degree of flexibility, with the ability to handle different card formats in one machine.
- Options for contactless “inlay” processing are available – five layer sets.
- Will handle PVC, ABS, PET and PC plastics for the processing of the full range of ISO cards. The “overlay” is handled in twin web format and the core in sheet format.
- Available as single core, two or three station unit.
- Proven industry track record.
- User friendly touch screen control system with self diagnostic prompts and modem interface facility.
Click video above to see a working demonstration of the machine in action.
All Oasys production machines are designed and built with quality in mind.From the frame construction to the use of the best custom configured sensors and the robust operational software.Oasys machines are often run 24/6 in the field and are built to enable this – 35 years of experience says that a higher build cost gives the customer a better performance and a faster return on investment.
The machines are designed to process all the major types of cards from Banking through Gift cards to high security ID. The machines will be configured to customer card sheet format and tooling made to match the materials and outputs required. Formats and configurations of build and processing can be altered automatically to predetermined settings with easy switching of tooling and load unload facilities.
SUPPORT AND SPARES
Internet based access to machines enables remote support to be provided – allowing diagnosis and intervention to resolve any issues quickly.
As Specialists in a rapidly evolving industry Oasysprovides a machine that is able to process the latest in materials, components and construction.
Clients have the confidence that the Oasys technology is the best value for in technology, flexibility, and productivity money can buy.