OCP400 Series High Speed Punch Machines
Oasys Card punches were the first commercially available card cutting machines to use Print registration sensing to provide consistently accurate credit card cutting – having pioneered the technology Oasys now provide a range of machines from semi automatic manual fed to fully automatic, high speed, progression punches. Products cut include Credit and Smart Cards, Gift and “Hanger” Cards – Polycarbonate ID and eID document pages.
Find out more about our range of Punches/Card Cutting or ask us to recommend the best solution for your requirements.
- Combination printing process capability
- Complete automation from sheet loading to card output
- Processing of sheets direct from lamination to cut stacked cards without intermediate cutting or trimming.
- The ability to independently adjust each individual punching step throughout the sheet punching process.
- Cutting speeds of up to 60,000 cards per hour subject to sheet size.
- Processing thicknesses of 0.3mm – 1.5mm (see technical specification)
- Flexibility of processing a variety of materials, e.g. PVC, ABS, PETG etc.
- Precision cutting tolerances to +/- 0.1mm to better than 95%
- Optional guillotine facility for larger format processing
- Optional card stacking into magazine facility
Click videos above to see a working demonstration of the machine in action.
All Oasys production machines are designed and built with quality in mind.From the frame construction to the use of the best custom configured sensors and the robust operational software.Oasys machines are often run 24/6 in the field and are built to enable this – 35 years of experience says that a higher build cost gives the customer a better performance and a faster return on investment.
The machines are designed to process all the major types of cards from Banking through Gift cards to high security ID. The machines will be configured to customer card sheet format and tooling made to match the materials and outputs required. Formats and configurations of build and processing can be altered automatically to predetermined settings with easy switching of tooling and load unload facilities.
SUPPORT AND SPARES
Internet based access to machines enables remote support to be provided – allowing diagnosis and intervention to resolve any issues quickly.
As Specialists in a rapidly evolving industry Oasysprovides a machine that is able to process the latest in materials, components and construction.
Clients have the confidence that the Oasys technology is the best value for in technology, flexibility, and productivity money can buy.