OMTS Range of Compact Twinstack Laminators
Oasys design build and install a specialist range of Lamination machinery specifically developed for the Plastic Card Industry. Oasys are the only manufacturer of laminators exclusively dedicated to the production of Plastic cards – banking and Smart Cards. The result is a “no compromise” approach to the technology in achieving the optimum laminated card quality – with the resulting benefits in productivity, quality and yield.
Find out more about our range of Laminators or ask us to recommend the best solution for your requirements.
- Tape application in the range 6-12m/min
- Suitable for ‘Visa’ Holomagnetic application
- Individual radial temperature and pressure control for each tape application head
- In-line edge trimming to provide accurate datum position of stripes or optional web guide
- Simple adjustment to alter tape pitch and to accommodate different tape widths
- Rigid machine construction
- Self diagnostic touch screen control system with optional modem link facility
- Wide range of overlay thickness and number of stripe applications for maximum flexibility
- Air chuck tension system for ease of loading and unloading overlay reels.
- Vibrating output storage for accurate stacking of sheet material.
Available in reel to reel and/or reel to sheet overlay processing
Click video above to see a working demonstration of the machine in action.
We understand that factory space can be at a premium. The Oasys machines are designed to have the maximum output per square foot of floorspace of any machine in their class.
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
Value for money is the focus achieved through maximum uptime, fast changeovers and minimal stoppage time. Limited maintenance based on proven design with built in diagnostics and remote support. This gives the optimal cost per card produced over the lifetime of the machine.
All Oasys production machines are designed and built with quality in mind.From the frame construction to the use of the best custom configured sensors and the robust operational software.Oasys machines are often run 24/6 in the field and are built to enable this – 35 years of experience says that a higher build cost gives the customer a better performance and a faster return on investment.
The machines are designed to process all the major types of cards from Banking through Gift cards to high security ID. The machines will be configured to customer card sheet format and tooling made to match the materials and outputs required. Formats and configurations of build and processing can be altered automatically to predetermined settings with easy switching of tooling and load unload facilities.
SUPPORT AND SPARES
Internet based access to machines enables remote support to be provided – allowing diagnosis and intervention to resolve any issues quickly.
As Specialists in a rapidly evolving industry Oasysprovides a machine that is able to process the latest in materials, components and construction.
Clients have the confidence that the Oasys technology is the best value for in technology, flexibility, and productivity money can buy.