Maintenance & Servicing
Further information on these services and to receive a quotation to cover equipment, please contact Dave using the following details:
Tel: +44 (0)1767 600232
A key theme within the customer focus activity of Oasys Technologies is the provision of machine service contracts, this helps us to ensure that Oasys machinery is maintained to reach optimum levels of performance at guaranteed output levels to the very highest standards of quality. Depending upon the type and number of machines located at any one facility, our service department will be able to provide you with a contract proposal to match your own specific requirements.
Typically the service contracts are made up along the following lines:
- The number of visits are scheduled for each calendar year. These visits are then either taken as an inspection/preventative maintenance visit or as an emergency call out service requirement.
- An annual service charge is agreed for these visits to be undertaken and an approximate time schedule arranged.
- Customers are encouraged to hold a stock of consumable spares for each particular machine. If additional parts are then required, these are charged for as and when required.
- The service team at Oasys will agree a response time commitment that would be applicable to the customer factory location
- In all cases where work is carried out on Oasys equipment, it is Oasys policy to leave the machine in good safe working order, producing product that satisfies the quality expectations of the customer to agreed output and technical specifications.
- Typically a three year service contract is agreed.